Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's day and a Freebie!

Happy Mother's day to all, most especially to my Mom! :)

Just wanted to greet all of you and to post a FREEBIE- a bracket QP that I made using Linda Cumberland's My Guy Addon kit, available at TSG and Digital Scrap Garden.
Here's a preview of the stickit freebie:


Just click on the preview to go to Linda's blog where you can grab this freebie!
The previews to Linda's My Guy Addon kit are also shown below...

This kit is available at The Scrapping Garden and at Digital Scrap Garden. I will be posting the layouts that I made using this kit later! :) If you like it and download, do leave some love! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Gelen!...A quick hello to say- what a beautiful blog and, as always, such gorgeous LOs! I hope you are having a wonderful week! Hugs... Linda :)