Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Faces



This is a layout I made of Gaby's pictures. I have lots of pictures of her, me being a first time mommy and all, and so I had a hard time choosing which ones to put in my layout. And so, I ended up putting several of her pictures all in one layout. Most pictures here were taken when she was about 4 months old. She is just soooo cute! It was also my first time to add journaling to a layout. I didn't know what to write at first and so I just tried to let it come to me hehe, but I do have to say that I'm speaking here from the heart. *grins*


CREDITS:
- Sunny Daze minikit by Nancie Rowe Janitz (ScrapArtist.com)
- paper and pen element: Ronna Penner, Express Yourself kit(shabbyprincess.com)
- alphas: Spring Breeze kit freebie (shabbyprincess.com)
- blue swirl element: My Wish For You Kit by Aja Abney

No comments: