Saturday, September 29, 2007

On being cute


Here's Gaby, smiling after taking a morning nap. She wakes up really early, plays for a while, is given a bath and is ready to sleep again. After that, she wakes up all recharged and ready for more play time. :) She just loves playing with us. She's not so interested in watching TV, even Baby Einstein... which is actually a good thing because we don't want her to be hooked on TV. Isn't she just so cute? or am I just saying that because I'm her mom. It doesn't really matter because I actually am her #1 fan! LOL.
I did a not so good extraction on this LO. I had a difficult time extracting the part which was Gaby's hair since her hair were all standing on its end haha.

CREDITS:
- Template 37 by Mrs. Wresh designs
- Cool colors mini kit by LorieM designs
- note strip by Katie Pertiet




No comments: