Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cool Girl

Just a quick post. I will be very busy during the next couple of weeks *sob* and thus most likely, will not be able to post nor scrap at all. This makes me sad because scrapping is a very good outlet for my creative energies (meaning, it's an addiction that occupies my freetime when Gaby is asleep). So, I just wanted to post the last LO that I did. Here is Gaby, being cool and wearing her sunglasses. It's funny because she doesn't even try to remove them when she's wearing it. It seems that she is enjoying having it on. :)
That would be all for now, until my next post... and until my next LO.




CREDITS:
- glitter border from out at night freebie kit by cynthia sanchez (http://iloveyesenia.blogspot.com)
- dreaming world kit freeebie from scraps4u
- stars from my wish for you kit by aja abney
- sunglasses from Refresh kit from ScrapGirls
- clip by criando kits
- font: OhMyGodStars, pandastyle
- stitching from Urban Kiwi kit by ShabbyPrincess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most adorable picture of you baby. Awesome blog by the way. :)

Betty Jo said...

Your blog is super. I adore your layouts and your daughter is a little doll!