Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I got RAK'd


Wow, I am so excited! I got my very first RAK since I started digiscrapping and it came so unexpectedly. You see I mentioned in my previous post that I have recently been scrapping bragbook layouts and guess what... Monique RAK'd me with not one, but three bragbook album quickpage sets of hers! Isn't that just pure kindness or what? :) This really made my day! I can't wait to start using her designs. But wait, you haven't heard the best part yet.. she's also willing to share it with the readers of my blog (but only UNTIL the 21st of October)... so what are you waiting for? Hurry and go grab it now! and oh, don't forget to leave her some love ok? You might also want to check out her blog. :)

Again, thanks so much Monique! :)

Grab it HERE. LINK EXPIRED!




Here's one bragbook layout that I did using Monique's quickpages. The QP's are adorable and perfect to be used for scrapping my baby's pictures. If you download her albums, please don't forget to let her know you appreciate her designs and her kindness! :)


CREDITS:
- Quickpage from Baby Girl Album by Monique Patry
- diamond swirls by Flergs- paint stroke by Raspberry Road Designs
- Clear alpha by Marie Stones (www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com)
- sequin flower by Newlife

2 comments:

Monique said...

You're welcome, enjoy the quickpages!

Peta Boardman said...

Gorgeous page and what a lovely blog