Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sweet Memory



Yey! Despite of my busy schedule, I was able to scrap this bragbook layout. Although I did doze off for quite a few times in front of the monitor while doing this, thank God it came out all ok. :) Also, I discovered that its so much easier to scrap and make bragbook layouts since its smaller. It's also a lot cheaper to have printed so I can make lots of albums. The only thing that hinders me is that I don't have much free time now. :( Oh well... but that won't stop me from trying. If I have to scrap while on 24-hour duty at the hospital, then I will. Just kidding. :P


CREDITS:
- Old Rose kit by LorieM designs
- ribbon by scrappybluestones
- stitchings by ShabbyPrincess and Brenda Miller (gottapixel)
- font: avant que

2 comments:

Monique said...

What a beautiful brag book page! And I thought since you like the brag book pages I'd RAK you with my 3 brag book album quickpage sets... enjoy! Here's the link to download, I'll keep it available for you and your readers for about week ;-)http://www.4shared.com/file/26466251/484148e5/Mini-Albums.html

tracy said...

Ganda naman sis. super cute ng baby mo. :)