Monday, January 7, 2008

Farewell Freebie


It's with a sad heart that I am posting about Kat's retirement from digital designing. It has been wonderful being a part of her CT :) But, I am totally happy for her and glad that she will be able to spend more time with her loved ones and do other things in life that she loves. You go, girl! :)

Before she finally retires, Kat came out with a new kit called It's Primitive and has consented on giving away a stickit freebie which I made :) You can see Kat's huge kit HERE... grab it fast as its on sale at 50% off!

I'd be really happy if you left some love if you download this! :)

5 comments:

Monique said...

It's so sad to see yet another designer leave, but at least it's usually for good reasons, to spend time with loved ones. Hope you have a great day!

Terebene said...

Thank you for this QP. It is really lovely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely QP!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great QP! It is very pretty. I like the blacks and reds.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. This is beautiful. I quit designing too... Had other areas in life that demanded priority. I understand. Many blessings to you.