Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Stickit Freebie...


Here's a freebie stickit that I made for Linda Cumberland using her B is for Boy kit which can be found HERE and B is for Boy add-on kit which you can see HERE. You can get this stickit for free by participating in this month's Blueprints of my garden challenge over at TSG... to see, what the challenge is all about and how to get this freebie, go HERE. Do let me know what you think of this stickit that I made! I'd love to hear any comments, good or bad! :)

2 comments:

Robin L said...

great freebies and wonderful kit

Linda said...

Hi Gelen!

Thank you so much for using my kits to create this absolutely GORGEOUS stickit!! And thank you too for posting your gorgeous LOs using my "B is for BOY" kits. I just love your work and I am so blessed to have you on my CT!

Hugs..
Linda... :)