Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Bracket QP Freebie

Here's another bracket quickpage that I made... This time using Linda Cumberland's kit, A Mother's Love. I have posted a preview of the QP and if you want to download it, just click on the preview. You might also want to visit Linda's Blog to see more of her kits as well as her other freebies.

Also, please check out Linda's A Mother's Love kit which is available at The Scrapping Garden and at Digital Scrap Garden! Do let me know on what you think about the QP alright?

I see a lot of differently shaped layouts as well as QPs these days and am also thinking of doing a hybrid album myself but the thing is, I don't have any clue on how to go about it. Any suggestions or help on how I can start making a hybrid album would be greatly appreciated! :)
I will be posting the layouts that I made using this kit a little later! Thanks!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 02:20am, NY 04:20am, UK 09:20am, OZ 07:20pm]).

cjpeterson38 said...

You scrap with the sweetest colors. TYSM.
Your lo's are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 25, 2009. Thanks again.