Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dreamy Day

It's Manila day today... and it's a day of relaxation for me since I don't have to go to work today. Yey! And what better way to spend this free day of mine than to scrap! Of course, I spent the other half of the day playing and just being with Gaby. :) For the layouts I made today, I used LorieM's Daydream kit. I am also in the process of starting my hybrid album so watch out for that! :)


You can go visit Lorie's Blog to see more of her fabulous kits and designs and while you're there, you can also grab her latest freebies! This Daydream kit is available at the following stores:

ScrappinDigiKreations
Scrap Ladies
Scrapable

Additional Credits:
For the Faces layout (1st of the two): Template modified from the NSD template by Jess Gordon, Vinegar & brown paper alpha freebie by Designs by Vicki

13 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, super gorgeous layouts!!!!

Dnadryad said...

Hu hu, I love your "Faces" layout !!!

Debb Cozzi said...

I saw your layout this morning in the DST gallery and commented; it is lovely!

schneeflocke said...

wunderful colors, I absolutely love the faces layout!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful layouts.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what cute LO's great colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts!

Sonia said...

Hi!!!
I found your blog visiting another... Beautiful Blog
Gorgeous layouts!

Sonia (Sony)
Puerto Rico

MissFoxy said...

You have an Award on my Blog :o)
http://intoxicateddesignz.blogspot.com/

gwacie said...

very pretty sis. :) I like all those little squares of pictures. :)

turtle said...

i like this color.

nice blog you have. good hobby too.

Lisbet said...

Hi there,

I need some inspiration to find something fun to create for christmas. Not only as a present – to dekorate my home to. So I take a big surfrole to find something cathing.

Have a great end of November and thanks for letting me see your stuff

D'Risholms said...

This is a very pretty Lo! Good job!