Sunday, December 21, 2008

Long time...

Okay, I know I have been bad... I haven't been able to post anything for months now. Sadly, I have digiscrapped very little too. Hopefully, I will be able to blog more often in the coming new year as I will be on my 2nd year of residency and will have a little less workload, yey! Just wanted to rave about what I got for myself this Christmas... here it is...


My very first DSLR camera, the Nikon D40! :) Nice, isn't it? I am still in the process of learning and shifting from a simple point-and-shoot digicam to this beautiful DSLR. But, I do have a few photos which came out rather nicely (in my opinion). And couldn't wait, so I scrapped with it although it was done using a QP. Well, hope I have more time to scrap some more. Here's the layout I made with Gaby's picture. Lastly, thank you for all of you who have been patiently watching and visiting my blog even in the last several months wherein I was inactive.

Happy Holidays to everyone! :)



CREDITS:
- Holiday Card freebie QP by Celeste Rockwood-Jones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the camera and your photo of Gabby is gorgeous. Awesome LO. :)

MemoryKeeper said...

Nice camera...too bad you haven't scrapped in awhile, what you have is incredible...hope to see more!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Craftingdiva said...

I love the QP of your Darling Daughter Gabby, is she really that cute?
The camera is fantastic, hope it doesn't take you too long to master it.
Much love and many hugs to you and yours.
My regards XsueX