Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time flies...


Yey, I was finally able to scrap again... after a loooong while. I was already thinking that I forgot how to. Anyways, time flies by so fast and Gaby has just recently turned 2! She's so big and full of energy, hardly the tiny little premie baby that she once was. Here are some of her pictures taken during her birthday party. Hopefully I can scrap more these coming days. I am so out of touch with my old scrapping friends. I hope you're all doing well! I miss you guys... and I miss digiscrapping even more! :)

CREDITS:
- Happy Go Lucky kit freebie by Shabby Princess
- frame cluster by retrodiva designs
- ribbon from january freebie toystore from http://www.digital-crea.fr

1 comment:

gwacie said...

Welcome back sis! Looks like you haven't forgotten how to scrap at all - the layout looks great! I like those patterned papers you chose, and your daughter looks really pretty! :)