Monday, November 5, 2007

Another CT?

Yes, you read that right... I'm on another great new Creative Team. This time, I am on a fellow Pinay's (LorieM Designs) CT who's been a good friend that I've met since I started digiscrapping. I do love working with her designs and practically volunteered myself when she put out a CT call haha. You can see all her designs HERE in Scrappin Digi Kreations (SDK) and you can also go visit her BLOG as she usually has freebie minikits posted there.

Here's a layout that I did using her latest kit called A Little Romance. It's done using our pre-nup photos taken last April 2006 at La Mesa Ecopark. Thanks to Gel Motilla, our wedding photographer, for taking our beautiful pictures. :)

1 comment:

gwacie said...

This is such a sweet LO! The kit suits it beautifully. :)