Saturday, November 3, 2007

My challenge layouts for TSG


I'm sharing two layouts today that I've done using pictures showing mother nature... one taken during our Boracay trip last June, showing the beautiful white sand beach... and the other taken during our pre-nuptial shoot last year by our wedding photographer and it was shot while hubby and I were on a boat at the La Mesa Ecopark. I used Kat's Lucky Dog series for both layouts...yes, I used a dog kit on a very non-dog related subject. The colors of the kit actually go well with my layouts, at least I think so. :) You can see for yourself and I'd appreciate any comments... thanks!

















Like I said, I used Kat's Lucky Dog Series... It's a huge kit. Here are some previews of it... and you can get it HERE.


Also, don't forget to drop by Kat's blog to download her latest freebies!

No comments: