Friday, November 9, 2007

Me and Gaby


Here's a layout of me and Gaby, who is 7 months old in this photo. I made this layout using LorieM's new kit called A New Day, now available at ScrappinDigiKreations. It's done using the cute colors of green, pink and white. I got inspiration for this layout from laughterqueen over at DST. Thanks! :)

CREDITS:
- A New Day kit by LorieM Designs
- glitter splatter by August Designs
- tape by Criando Kits
- glittered alpha by Gina Maria
- cardboard alpha by retrodiva designs
- ribbon by Cynthia Sanchez
- font: Burst my Bubble

1 comment:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

I love this page, how you taped the photo down and the photo itself. I'd just been exploring your blog when I ran across this one. I also like the page you did of your family together and the way you wove the ribbon through the word Family, neat idea.
Happy New Year to your and a wonderful year of digiscrapping ahead!