Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back from a very long hiatus...

Oh my! It's been more than a year since I have last posted on this blog. So many things have happened since then. Just to name a few major events in my life that occurred since late 2009 - I gave birth to another beautiful baby girl who is now 7 months old, finished and graduated from my residency training program, and passed the Diplomate Specialty board exam! It seems little when in writing but those are actually huge milestones for me!

Okay so now I actually have a lot of time in my hands as I haven't started a new work just yet and am currently staying at home and enjoying spending quality time with the kids. Even if I start working again, I'm hoping that I still get to have a pretty relaxed schedule that will give me more time with my family and which would also mean some extra time for me to spend on my projects. I am very way behind my scrapbooking and I really need to catch up. And now that I have the luxury, I am hoping to do just that since I will now be scrapping for 2 kids!

Lastly, before I end this post, I am planning on posting more about different things starting from now on and not just concentrate on digiscrapping anymore. I hope I can do this. :)

P.S. Sharing this - here's me and my DD #2 when she was born last August 2010.


1 comment:

gwacie said...

Welcome back, sis! And congrats on DD#2. :)