Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Fun Times


Here is another layout that I did using the kit Playtime Fun Bundle by LorieM Designs. It is still available in Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel.


On another note, the other day we decided to buy a much needed printer. We bought an Epson T13 that was bundled with CIS (Continuous Ink System) so that we can save loads on ink expenses. I was excited to try it out and thus printed out all of Gaby's remaining brag books that were for printing which were about 20 pieces in total. I just used generic premium glossy 4R paper but I still loved how it came out. Once I put it in the album, you couldn't tell which ones where printed at home and which ones were printed in a professional lab. Now I can print all my digiscrapping layouts. It was definitely a good buy.

1 comment:

gwacie said...

Wow galing! I usually have mine printed out pa eh.