Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let's Party!



I have been doing custom invitations for all of my DD's birthday parties since she turned 1. I just love designing the layouts according to the theme of the party that by the time she turned 3, my DD has been the one to choose the theme for her party. And then I just have the invites printed at local photo shops. I'm able to save money as compared to having these invitations made by someone else and of course I love the way they come out since I'm the one who made them haha.

Here are Gaby's invites since her first birthday...

Winnie the Pooh invitation

Jollibee invitation

Dora the explorer invitation

Powerpuff girls invitation


1 comment:

gwacie said...

nice, sis! you can really see her growing up. and of course since you made the invites yourself, they're more personal and special. :)